Dynamic PE ASAP Assessments
This is an excerpt from Dynamic Physical Education for Secondary School Students-9th Edition by Timothy A. Brusseau,Heather Erwin,Paul W. Darst & Robert P. Pangrazi.
Dynamic PE ASAP assessments are outcome-based tools created to assess student progress toward competency for Dynamic Physical Education (DPE) outcomes. The DPE outcomes, although derived from SHAPE America's grade-level outcomes, are written specifically for this curriculum. Thus, the assessments are developed specifically for this curriculum. Assessments have been created for grade 5 through 8 students at the Dynamic PE ASAP website (DynamicPEASAP.com).
Partners practice throwing the disc back and forth using a peer assessment method. Figure 8.2 is a form that students use to rate each other.
Figure 8.2 Sample peer assessment.
Reprinted by permission from R.P. Pangrazi, Dynamic PE ASAP (Owatonna, MN: Gopher Sport).More Excerpts From Dynamic Physical Education for Secondary School Students 9th Edition
Get the latest insights with regular newsletters, plus periodic product information and special insider offers.
- A successful facility manager's daily duties and necessary skillset
- Factors Influencing Player Development and Performance
- The Three Cs to Athlete Development: Winning Championships Through Group Dynamics
- Methods of Program Variation
- Interplay Between Federal Laws and State and Tribal Governance in Sports Betting
- The Ethics of Gambling Advertising