Did you know most of our textbooks come with online materials to help you study smarter, collaborate with classmates, and apply your learning outside the classroom? Keep reading to learn more about online materials for your textbook.
GAINING AN ACCESS CODE
Most online materials require you to enter a unique access code to unlock and access the product. You will have an access code under any of the following conditions:
- You purchased a new print book with online materials from either the HK website or from a bookstore.
- You purchased an ebook with online materials from either the HK website or a select ebook vendor. Ebook vendors that offer HK access codes include VitalSource, Amazon, and Redshelf, and others.
- You purchased access to online materials from the HK website or from a bookstore.
If you purchased a used book, the access code will no longer unlock the online materials. Don’t worry! You can still purchase an access code for online materials related to your textbook for a reduced price. Visit our website and search by author name or title to find your textbook. Look for a version of the product with a label below the cover indicating “HKPropel Access,” or “Online Video.”
ACCESSING YOUR ONLINE MATERIALS THROUGH HKPROPEL
Human Kinetics is pleased to introduce HKPropel, an online material delivery system and learning platform for students!
Once you purchase a product with HKPropel Access, you will receive an HKPropel access code along with redemption instructions. To access your online materials through HKPropel, follow the steps below. For assistance accessing HKPropel, contact us via email at HKPropelCustSer@hkusa.com.
- Visit HKPropel.HumanKinetics.com.
- Click the “New user? Register here” link on the opening screen.
- Create an account using the same email address associated with your Human Kinetics purchase. Follow the onscreen prompts to create your HKPropel account.
- Enter the access code exactly as shown, including hyphens. You will not need to re-enter this access code on subsequent visits, and this access code cannot be redeemed by any other user.
- After your first visit, simply log in to HKPropel.HumanKinetics.com to access your digital product.
If you have an existing HKPropel account
- Log in to your HKPropel account.
- On the top right, click on the arrow next to Welcome and then click on Account.
- Enter your HKPropel access code and then click on Add.
ACCESSING YOUR LEGACY ONLINE MATERIALS
Online materials for some existing products are not yet available in HKPropel. These online materials can be accessed without a login on their own unique web page.
Simply navigate to the legacy ancillary site URL and you’ll be redirected automatically to the new open access site, where you can access and, in some cases, download the student materials. Legacy ancillary URLs are structured as follows:
For assistance accessing legacy open access student content, contact us via email at email@example.com.