Mentoring Student Teachers Through Virtual Student Teaching
By Anna Marie Frank, EdD, DePaul University
In the presentation below, Anna Marie Frank shares how she supported pre-service teachers and helped them to adapt to the virtual environment.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Resources Related to the Presentation
Check out our titles in our Health Education, Physical Education, and Adapted Physical Education Collections, including Physical Education edTPA Online Preparation Guide and Health Education edTPA Online Preparation Guide.
- A Dozen Reason for Including Conceptual Physical Education in a Quality Secondary Program
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning
- Physical Education edTPA in a Virtual Learning Environment Guidance
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Elementary School Wellness Education: An Integrated Approach to Teaching the Whole Child
- Using the WSCC as a Framework for Mental Healthcare for Teachers and Students