The 10 pillars of long-term athletic development for coaches
This is an excerpt from NSCA’s Guide to High School Strength and Conditioning by NSCA -National Strength & Conditioning Association,Patrick T McHenry & Mike Nitka.
By Shana McKeever, MA, LAT, ATC, CSCS,*D
And Rick Howard, DSc, CSCS,*D, FNSCA
More Excerpts From NSCA’s Guide to High School Strength and Conditioning
Get the latest insights with regular newsletters, plus periodic product information and special insider offers.
- Interplay Between Federal Laws and State and Tribal Governance in Sports Betting
- The Ethics of Gambling Advertising
- Gamification in the Gambling Market
- Sports Betting Stakeholders
- Benefits of Functional Strength Training in Physical Education
- Strength training Modifications for Students With Disabilities