Policy for Individual/Personal Returns
- If you’re not completely satisfied with your prepaid purchase, return it for a refund within 30 days of the date of receipt of your shipment. Permission is not necessary (please include invoice copy).
- No returns are accepted for online/electronic products or opened shrink-wrapped, software, CD/DVD-ROM, and DVD products.
- All return purchases must be shipped to Human Kinetics Canada, 475 Devonshire Road, Unit 100, Windsor, ON, N8Y 2L5Continuing Education and Coach Education* courses that are unopened can be returned within 30 days of the date of receipt of your shipment. For online Continuing Education and Coach Education* courses that have not been accessed, a refund (less shipping/handling) will also be given at the request of the customer within 30 days of purchase. All online access to the course will be revoked at that time.
- Human Kinetics will issue a refund for purchase price based on original payment method (excluding shipping/handling) if the original invoice information is supplied.
- Products damaged during shipment must be reported to Human Kinetics within 2 weeks of shipment receipt. At that time, the nature of the damage must be provided.
*Specific to Online Education: No refund will be given for a course that has been completed (test passed and certification granted)..
Addresses for Returns:
Canada International Purchases:returns must be shipped to:
Human Kinetics Inc.
475 Devonshire Road, Unit #100
Windsor,ON N8Y 2L5.