Most online video that accompany textbooks are delivered through HKPropel. Online video for some existing products are not yet available in HKPropel. These online videos can be accessed without a login on their own unique web page.
Once you purchase a product with HKPropel Online Video Access, you will receive an HKPropel access code along with redemption instructions. To access your online video through HKPropel, follow the steps below. For assistance accessing HKPropel, contact us via email at HKPropelCustSer@hkusa.com.
- Visit HKPropel.HumanKinetics.com.
- Click the “New user? Register here” link on the opening screen.
- Create an account using the same email address associated with your Human Kinetics purchase. Follow the onscreen prompts to create your HKPropel account.
- Enter the access code exactly as shown, including hyphens. You will not need to re-enter this access code on subsequent visits, and this access code cannot be redeemed by any other user.
- After your first visit, simply log in to HKPropel.HumanKinetics.com to access your digital product.
If you have an existing HKPropel account
- Log in to your HKPropel account.
- On the top right, click on the arrow next to Welcome and then click on Account.
- Enter your HKPropel access code and then click on Add.
If your product is using a legacy web page, this means that the online videos are now available to stream without a code.
Simply navigate to the legacy video site URL and you’ll be redirected automatically. to the new open access site, where you can access and, in some cases, download links to the streaming online video. Legacy video site URLs are structured as follows:
For assistance accessing legacy open access online videos, contact us via email at email@example.com.