Teaching the Nuts and Bolts of PE
Presented by Nancy Egner Markos, MEd, retired elementary physical education and health specialist, and retired clinical instructor for the University of Virginia.
In the presentation, Human Kinetics author Nancy Egner Markos talks about teaching fundamental motor skills to young students.
Resources by Presenter
Learn more from Nancy Egner Markos by checking out Teaching Fundamental Motor Skills 4th Edition. Also, check out more of our health education, physical education, adapted physical education, and dance resources!
- A Dozen Reason for Including Conceptual Physical Education in a Quality Secondary Program
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning
- Physical Education edTPA in a Virtual Learning Environment Guidance
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Elementary School Wellness Education: An Integrated Approach to Teaching the Whole Child
- Using the WSCC as a Framework for Mental Healthcare for Teachers and Students