Teaching Middle School Health in a Remote Learning Setting
By Holly Whitaker, Human Kinetics Director of K-12 Sales
In the presentation below, Human Kinetics Director of Sales Holly Whitaker gives an overview of Live Well Middle School Health and its balance between content coverage and skills-based learning while giving you flexibility you need to reach all of your students, whether in-person learning or remote learning.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Book from the Presentation
- A Dozen Reason for Including Conceptual Physical Education in a Quality Secondary Program
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning
- Physical Education edTPA in a Virtual Learning Environment Guidance
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Elementary School Wellness Education: An Integrated Approach to Teaching the Whole Child
- Using the WSCC as a Framework for Mental Healthcare for Teachers and Students