Elementary School Wellness Education: An Integrated Approach to Teaching the Whole Child
Matthew Cummiskey, PhD, West Chester University
In the presentation below, Human Kinetics author Matthew Cummiskey discusses school wellness education, shares a sample lesson plan, and reviews the role of the teacher in the whole school model.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Books by the Presentation
- A Dozen Reason for Including Conceptual Physical Education in a Quality Secondary Program
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning
- Physical Education edTPA in a Virtual Learning Environment Guidance
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Elementary School Wellness Education: An Integrated Approach to Teaching the Whole Child
- Using the WSCC as a Framework for Mental Healthcare for Teachers and Students