Dynamic Physical Education: Continuing the Legacy of PE Teacher
By Aaron Beighle, PhD, and Heather Erwin, PhD, University of Kentucky
In this presentation, Human Kinetics author Aaron Beighle and Heather Erwin discuss the evidence-informed approach that has been used to prepare many generations of physical educators. The curricula that accompany the Dynamic Physical Education textbooks will be discussed as well as the foundational skills necessary to implement them effectively in schools.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Books by the Presenters
Check out our titles in our Health Education, Physical Education, and Adapted Physical Education collections. This includes Dynamic Physical Education for Elementary School Children-19th Edition by Aaron Beighle and Dynamic Physical Education for Secondary School Students-9th Edition by Heather Irwin.
- A Dozen Reason for Including Conceptual Physical Education in a Quality Secondary Program
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning
- Physical Education edTPA in a Virtual Learning Environment Guidance
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Elementary School Wellness Education: An Integrated Approach to Teaching the Whole Child
- Using the WSCC as a Framework for Mental Healthcare for Teachers and Students