Creating an Engaging Curriculum During a Pandemic
By Adam Mullis, Middle School Health and Physical Education Teacher and Coach
In the presentation below, Adam Mullis discusses the process of planning a curriculum for teaching students online, in-person, and a hybrid model. He also shares games and actives to engage all students.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Books Related to the Presentation
Human Kinetics books can be found in our Health Education, Physical Education, and Adapted Physical Education Collections, including Complete Guide to Sport Education 3rd Edition, Building Character, Community, and a Growth Mindset in Physical Education, and Using Physical Activity and Sport to Teach Personal and Social Responsibility.
- A Dozen Reason for Including Conceptual Physical Education in a Quality Secondary Program
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning
- Physical Education edTPA in a Virtual Learning Environment Guidance
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Elementary School Wellness Education: An Integrated Approach to Teaching the Whole Child
- Using the WSCC as a Framework for Mental Healthcare for Teachers and Students