Laura Stamm's Power Skating 4th Edition PDF
- Increase on-ice acceleration.
- Improve balance while changing directions on the ice.
- Increase speed and agility to disrupt aggressive defensemen.
- Explode from a stationary position and stop more rapidly.
- Increase puck protection without sacrificing speed.
- Use speed and agility to create more scoring chances for yourself and teammates.
ExcerptsBasic pivot drills enhance ability to perform tight turns
Explosive starts for gaining the advantage in skating
Proper balance aids stability and speed on skates