Timing Resistance Training Online CE Exam Without Book
Consisting of 75 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Timing Resistance Training. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can use strategic timing in designing resistance training programs to get optimal performance and results for your clients.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Understand the concept of muscle clocks.
- Understand interference theory as it relates to endurance training and resistance training.
- Identify mechanisms of interference and training methods to minimize the interference effect.
- Identify timing cues that muscle clocks use to monitor training time intervals.
- Understand how to design concurrent training programs that are not counterproductive.
- Understand the concept of anticipation training and how to apply it to resistance training.
- Understand the concept of intentional undertraining.
- Identify the differences between intentional undertraining and training based on volume and intensity.
- Use the concept of muscle clocks to create workouts for strength, power, and flexibility training.
- Understand how to use suggested exercises along with strategic timing to design resistance training workouts.