Strength Zone Training Online CE Exam Without Book
The Most Effective Method for Maximizing Muscle Development
Consisting of 75 multiple-choice and true-false questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Strength Zone Training. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can help clients train each muscle’s full range of motion.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Define range of motion training and assess the benefits of working through the muscle’s true full range of motion.
- Identify and apply the rules for training through the true full range of motion.
- Recognize each strength zone category and identify exercises for each respective category.
- Evaluate the beginner’s program and explain how the three phases differ from one another.
- Evaluate and explain the differences between programs that require two to six workouts per week.
- Identify the most effective muscle-building strategies.