Strength Training for Football Online CE Course Without Book
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the athleticism pyramid and the importance of resistance training in sports conditioning.
- Differentiate between various testing protocols and athletic assessments.
- Design sport-specific training programs for various sports.
- Select appropriate exercises for particular positions.
- Explain safe and effective exercise technique in the performance of sport-specific strength training exercises.
- Demonstrate appropriate spotting technique for resistance exercises.
- Discuss proper breathing techniques for individual exercises.
- Plan appropriate training programs for each of the four quarters of the year: off-season, preseason, in-season, and postseason.
- Apply evidence-based approaches to enhance athletic performance.