Strength Training for Baseball Online CE Course Without Book
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the importance of resistance training for baseball athletes.
- Identify the most common injuries of baseball players.
- Describe the different physical qualities related to performance and positions in baseball.
- Describe and select appropriate testing protocols.
- Select appropriate exercises for baseball athletes.
- Describe training program variables for resistance training of baseball athletes.
- Explain safe and effective exercise, spotting, and breathing techniques in the performance of resistance training exercises.
- Identify primary muscles trained for specific resistance training exercises.
- Describe goals, objectives, length, structure, and organization of a resistance training program for the off-season, preseason, in-season, and postseason.