Strength Training for All Body Types Online CE Exam Without Book
The Science of Lifting and Levers
Consisting of 75 multiple-choice and true-false questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Strength Training for All Body Types. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book, so you can understand how to modify programs for clients with different body types.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the importance of the 11 components of fitness.
- Identify common variations in skeletal anatomy.
- Describe the starting position for the most common movement patterns.
- Explain the relationship between levers and forces.
- Cue the proper setup and performance technique for the deadlift exercise.
- Analyze and correct appropriate squat technique based on body size.
- List the bench press variations that assist clients with long arms.
- Select overhead pressing movements that target a lifter’s weak points.
- Modify the chin-up based on arm length.
- Determine rowing variations that are most beneficial for different body types.
- Design effective abdominal exercise routines.
- Choose the best accessory exercises to complement the primary exercises.
- Use your understanding of conditioning methods to determine when to implement each method.
- Consider the proper sequence for a workout based on a client’s body type.