Science and Development of Muscle Hypertrophy 2nd Edition Online CE Course Without Book
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Understand the structure and function of the neuromuscular system.
- Describe the responses and adaptations of hormones.
- Understand hypertrophy-related responses and adaptations to exercise.
- Describe metabolic stress and its impact on muscle hypertrophy.
- Understand muscle damage and the muscle repair process.
- Understand how to use various assessment techniques to determine muscle size and its change over time.
- Describe the program design variables for maximizing muscle hypertrophy.
- Understand the various types of muscle action.
- Describe the importance of range of motion for muscle hypertrophy training.
- Identify the proper repetition ranges for muscle hypertrophy training.
- Explain the strategies of advanced training practices to maximize muscle hypertrophy.
- Explain the role of aerobic training in muscle hypertrophy.
- Understand the effects of concurrent training on muscle hypertrophy.
- Identify the factors of maximal hypertrophic development.
- Explain how biomechanics is related to muscle hypertrophy training.
- Understand how attentional focus affects muscle hypertrophy.
- Identify exercise selection strategies.
- Describe various periodization models and how they affect hypertrophic development.
- Explain the relationship between nutrition and muscle hypertrophy.
- Identify essential and nonessential amino acids.
- Identify common protein sources.
- Explain feeding frequency and nutrient timing guidelines.