Running Anatomy 2nd Edition Online CE Exam Without Book
Consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Running Anatomy, Second Edition. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can help clients run faster and stronger while minimizing risk of injury.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Describe physiological adaptations to training for running.
- Analyze the biomechanics of running.
- Understand how environmental factors affect running training.
- Explain appropriate remedies for common running injuries.
- Determine effective strengthening exercises for runners.
- Describe the importance of alternative forms of training for runners.