NSCA Science of Strength and Conditioning 2023 Edition Online CE Course Package With Print Books
- NSCA's Guide to Program Design book
- NSCA's Guide to Tests and Assessments book
- NSCA's Guide to Sport and Exercise Nutrition, Second Edition, book
- Online study guides (one for each book)
- Online continuing education exams (one for each book)
Successful completion of all CE exams will result in 4.20 NSCA CEUs / 40.00 contact hours of continuing education.
With expertise from well-respected scientists and practitioners in the field of strength and conditioning, the NSCA Science of Strength and Conditioning Online CE Course Package offers research, guidance, and protocols in three critical areas for fostering athlete and client development and performance:
- Tests and assessments—get step-by-step instructions for measuring key fitness components and gain a clear understanding of the test selection process, how to implement appropriate data collection, and how to analyze data to make appropriate training decisions
- Program design—learn how to develop sport-specific training programs for athletes at specific times of year and gain access to sample workouts, training plans, technique photos, and instructions for drills
- Nutrition—review all aspects of food selection, digestion, metabolism, and hydration so you can improve client and athlete performance with sound nutrition concepts
This package includes all three books in the Science of Strength and Conditioning series, along with their accompanying online study guides. Each book and study guide is followed by a continuing education exam. Credits are approved for each of the three exams, so you may complete all the exams or choose only the ones you need (or save them for later). Upon passing an exam, you may print and submit a certificate to obtain the continuing education credits.