NSCA 2023 Edition Online CE Course Package With Print Books
- Developing Speed book
- Developing Endurance book
- Developing the Core book
- Developing Power book
- Developing Agility and Quickness, Second Edition, book
- NSCA's Guide to Program Design book
- NSCA's Guide to Tests and Assessments book
- NSCA's Guide to Sport and Exercise Nutrition, Second Edition, book
- Strength Training, Second Edition, book
- Exercise Technique Manual for Resistance Training, Fourth Edition, book
- Exercise Technique Manual for Resistance Training, Fourth Edition, online video clips
- Online study guides (one for each book)
- Online continuing education exams (one for each book)
Successful completion of all CE exams will result in 14.50 NSCA CEUs / 112.00 contact hours of continuing education.
As the world’s leading organization in the field of sport conditioning, the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) is the most trusted source of knowledge and training guidelines for coaches and athletes. In the NSCA Online CE Course Package you will have access to a comprehensive tool kit for developing and improving the performance of all your clients and athletes—based on the knowledge and insights from leading experts from the NSCA.
Within this package, you will find five sport performance courses dedicated to developing five critical components of athlete success: speed, endurance, core strength, power, and agility and quickness.
An additional three courses on the science of strength training and conditioning will prepare you to translate scientific research into practical applications as you delve into client testing and assessment, program design, and nutrition concepts.
Completing the package are two final courses to help reinforce proper technique, safety, and progressions as you work with clients and athletes to increase muscle mass, strength, power, and muscular endurance. With step-by-step instructions, plenty of photographs, and online video clips, these resources will serve as excellent references long after the course is completed.
This package includes 10 individual courses, each of which includes a book, online study guide, online video (if applicable), and continuing education exam. Credits are approved for each exam, so you may complete all the exams or choose only the ones you need (or save them for later). Upon passing an exam, you may print and submit a certificate to obtain the continuing education credits.