Low Back Disorders 3rd Edition Online CE Course Without Book
Evidence-Based Prevention and Rehabilitation
Author: Human Kinetics Canada
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Discuss some of the debatable issues regarding low back pain and its treatment.
- Explain the risk factors associated with low back disorders.
- Understand the normal and injury mechanics of the lumbar spine.
- Identify important functional anatomy of the lumbar spine and its relation to injury mechanics.
- Educate clients in prevention strategies to reduce the risk of low back injury.
- Understand the importance of scientifically based decision making in the evaluation and treatment of low back disorders.
- Develop an exercise program that includes safe lumbar stabilization exercises and be able to modify and progress the exercises.