Exercise Technique Manual for Resistance Training 4th Edition Online CE Course Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics Canada
This package includes the following:
- Online video clips
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
This study guide reinforces the content from the book, Exercise Technique Manual for Resistance Training, Fourth Edition (which is not included with this package). It helps you prepare for the 125-question exam that tests your understanding of the concepts presented.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain spotting techniques for various resistance training exercises.
- Describe breathing guidelines and demonstrate proper breathing during resistance training.
- Describe various training exercise modes.
- Organize resistance training exercises into categories.
- Analyze resistance training exercise technique through video.
- Recognize improper resistance training exercise technique.
- Manipulate resistance training exercise technique to improve safety and effectiveness.
- Explain proper resistance training exercise technique.
- Determine proper grip type and grip width.
- Describe the concentric actions that occur during resistance training.
- Identify the predominant muscle groups, body areas, and muscles involved during resistance training.