Developing Agility and Quickness 2nd Edition Online CE Course Without Book
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Understand guidelines for developing agility and quickness and how to apply them in designing effective training programs.
- Understand the key factors that determine both agility and quickness and how these factors influence an athlete’s ability to achieve high-level performance.
- Use a variety of assessment tools to evaluate agility and quickness in athletes.
- Design safe and effective training programs for agility and quickness to meet specific goals for a variety of sports and activities.
- Identify a variety of drills and training techniques for developing agility and quickness to improve athletic performance.
- Understand how to incorporate decision-making tasks into training programs once you master movement skills and techniques.