Breathe, Focus, Excel Online CE Exam Without Book
Exercises, Techniques, and Strategies for Optimal Athletic Performance
Consisting of 100 multiple-choice and true-false questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Breathe, Focus, Excel. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can help clients gain focus and improve athletic performance with controlled breathing.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Recognize the fundamentals of breath awareness.
- Explain the anatomy, physiology, and psychology involved with breathing.
- Describe the impact of breathing on athletic performance.
- Summarize the influence of breathing mechanics on the body and mind.
- Define effective breathing mechanics.
- Assess current breathing mechanics.
- Recognize breathing techniques to influence emotional states and overcome negative thinking.
- Practice warm-up protocols and testing measurements for breathing practices.
- Distinguish the differences among breathing assessments.
- Apply breathing exercises that help control exhalation and build awareness of muscles used in respiration.
- Employ breathing exercises that bring awareness to the pelvic floor and focus on inhalation, rib cage mobility, and spine mobility.
- Demonstrate recovery breathing exercises.
- Identify the benefits and risks of breath control in cold and in heat.
- Evaluate the best practices for implementing breath control protocols in cold and in heat.