Complete Guide to Foam Rolling Online CE Exam Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics Canada
Consisting of 130 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Complete Guide to Foam Rolling. The exam will test your knowledge of the techniques presented in the book so you can utilize foam rolling techniques to improve performance and aid recovery in your clients and athletes.
- Explain how foam rolling aids in muscle recovery.
- Describe the flexibility benefits of foam rolling.
- Identify the benefits of foam rolling for injury prevention.
- Understand the contraindications for foam rolling.
- Describe the types of equipment that can be used for foam rolling and the conditions under which each should be used.
- Understand how muscle and nerve function and position play a role in foam rolling technique.
- Perform a movement assessment to identify muscles that can benefit from foam rolling.
- Explain how foam rolling can improve performance in sport.
- List the three types of stretching that can increase flexibility.
- Describe how foam rolling can enhance rehabilitation from injury.
- Create effective foam rolling programs to be used during warm-up, flexibility work, and recovery.