Teachers that Make an Impact that Lasts for a Lifetime
Presented by George Graham, PhD, retired physical education professor
In the presentation below, Human Kinetics author George Graham shares about his career that has spanned teaching physical education at the K-12 level, university level, and, now retired, as a volunteer with the Boys and Girls Club. He discusses how to help students with basic motor skills by unpacking the PE standards.
RESOURCES BY PRESENTER
Check out more from George Graham in Unpacking Physical Education Standards Digital Resource and Teaching Children & Adolescents PE 4th Edition. Also, check out more of our health education, physical education, and adapted physical education resources.
- A Dozen Reason for Including Conceptual Physical Education in a Quality Secondary Program
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning
- Physical Education edTPA in a Virtual Learning Environment Guidance
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Elementary School Wellness Education: An Integrated Approach to Teaching the Whole Child
- Using the WSCC as a Framework for Mental Healthcare for Teachers and Students