Engaging Students into a Lifelong Love Affair with Physical Activity and Self-Care
By Andy Hair, Physical Education Teacher and Physical Literacy Coach
In the presentation below, Andy Hair discusses the importance of personal, social, and emotional education and ways to embed rich pedagogical strategies and instructional models into your movement-based practice.
All content within this presentation, including accompanying handouts, is the copyrighted work of the author unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized access, duplication, or distribution of it is a violation of copyright law.
Books Related to the Presentation
Check out our titles in our Health Education, Physical Education, and Adapted Physical Education Collections, including Team Building Through Physical Challenges-2nd Edition, Teaching Personal & Social Responsibility Through Physical Activty-3rd Edition, and Teaching Sport Concepts and Skills-4th Edition.
- A Dozen Reason for Including Conceptual Physical Education in a Quality Secondary Program
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning
- Physical Education edTPA in a Virtual Learning Environment Guidance
- Live Well: Middle School Health Correlations to National and State Standards
- Elementary School Wellness Education: An Integrated Approach to Teaching the Whole Child
- Using the WSCC as a Framework for Mental Healthcare for Teachers and Students