Video demonstration of the Test of Secondary Basic Sports Skills Digital Manual
The Test of Secondary Basic Sports Skills Digital Manual offers a reliable test of student performance of 10 sport skills. It helps teachers in planning curricula, determining baseline performance levels, tracking progress, making placement decisions, and assessing student progress toward meeting state and national standards.
Watch the short video demonstration below on how to navigate through the Test of Secondary Basic Sports Skills Digital Manual.
Get the latest insights with regular newsletters, plus periodic product information and special insider offers.
- View demonstration of Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- Link to YouTube demo for Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- How Controversy Played a Part in Functional Training’s Rise to Prominence
- Live Well Comprehensive High School Health's Correlation to the National Health Education Standards
- Video demonstration of Music Education for Dancers Online Course
- Video demonstration of Dance Education edTPA Online Preparation Guide