Video content demonstrates various test protocols and exercises in new edition of Fit for Duty
The third edition of Fit for Duty includes improved ancillary materials for officers and instructors. Along with an image bank, readers have access to more than 40 video clips that demonstrate fitness techniques and fitness testing protocols found in the book so that users gain the most benefit from the workouts. View sample video content from Fit for Duty, Third Edition, below.
Get the latest insights with regular newsletters, plus periodic product information and special insider offers.
- View demonstration of Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- Link to YouTube demo for Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- How Controversy Played a Part in Functional Training’s Rise to Prominence
- Live Well Comprehensive High School Health's Correlation to the National Health Education Standards
- Video demonstration of Music Education for Dancers Online Course
- Video demonstration of Dance Education edTPA Online Preparation Guide