Video clips demonstrate strength and rehabilitation exercises for low back pain
Seventeen video clips demonstrate various exercises for rehabilitation and strength. Most videos include author of Stuart McGill's explanations of techniques and benefits. Videos bring content to life and help readers understand key concepts so that they can apply these techniques with confidence.
Get the latest insights with regular newsletters, plus periodic product information and special insider offers.
- View demonstration of Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- Link to YouTube demo for Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- How Controversy Played a Part in Functional Training’s Rise to Prominence
- Live Well Comprehensive High School Health's Correlation to the National Health Education Standards
- Video demonstration of Music Education for Dancers Online Course
- Video demonstration of Dance Education edTPA Online Preparation Guide