Interview with Monica Lepore about adaptive techniques for people with disabilities
Monica Lepore, EdD, is a professor at West Chester University of Pennsylvania in West Chester. A master teacher of adapted aquatics, Dr. Lepore has been an American Red Cross water safety instructor for more than 25 years. She has a degree in leadership in adapted physical education and was a recipient of the International Swimming Hall of Fame Adapted Aquatics Award in 2001. In 2006 she was named AAHPERD/AAPAR Adapted Physical Education Professional of the Year, and she has been on the Top 100 Aquatics Professionals list twice. She acted as chair for AAHPERD/AAPAR adapted aquatics from 2000 to 2005 and received a Meritorious Award from the Aquatic Council of AAHPERD/AAPAR in 2005. In her leisure time, Dr. Lepore enjoys swimming, biking, and hiking.
Get the latest insights with regular newsletters, plus periodic product information and special insider offers.
- View demonstration of Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- Link to YouTube demo for Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- How Controversy Played a Part in Functional Training’s Rise to Prominence
- Live Well Comprehensive High School Health's Correlation to the National Health Education Standards
- Video demonstration of Music Education for Dancers Online Course
- Video demonstration of Dance Education edTPA Online Preparation Guide