Just in time for NSCA recertification—check out our new NSCA packages! Our three new course packages are perfect to keep you engaged in learning new skills while meeting your CEU requirements effectively and at a low price—no promo code needed!
Each course in these packages includes either print books or ebooks and accompanying online study guide and video (where applicable). Each study guide is followed by a continuing education exam. Credits are approved for each exam, so you may complete all of the exams or choose only the ones you need (or save them for later).
Comprehensive tools to develop stronger athletes and clients
14.50 NSCA CEUs
With the NSCA Online CE Course Package, you will have access to a comprehensive tool kit compiled from 10 courses for developing and improving the performance of all your clients and athletes:
- Five sport performance courses dedicated to developing five critical components of athlete success: speed, endurance, core strength, power, and agility and quickness
- Three courses on the science of strength training and conditioning that translate scientific research into practical application for client testing and assessment, program design, and nutrition
- Two courses reinforcing proper technique, safety, and progressions, featuring step-by-step instructions, plenty of photographs, and video clips
Help your athletes gain a step on the competition
6.40 NSCA CEUs
In the NSCA Sport Performance Online CE Course Package, leading experts from the NSCA provide evidence-based assessment tools, exercises, drills, and training regimens to develop five critical areas for athlete success. This package includes all five books in the Sport Performance series to train:
- Core strength
- Agility and quickness
Base assessment, program design, and nutrition on scientific research
4.20 NSCA CEUs
The NSCA Science of Strength and Conditioning Online CE Course Package includes all three books in the Science of Strength and Conditioning series. You’ll get research, guidance, and protocols in three critical areas for fostering athlete and client development and performance:
- Tests and assessments—get step-by-step instructions for measuring key fitness components
- Program design—learn how to develop training sport-specific programs for athletes at specific times of year
- Nutrition—review basic nutrition concepts revolving around food selection, digestion, metabolism, and hydration
Human Kinetics is committed to developing the finest continuing education resources to help personal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, and other fitness and allied health professionals enhance their knowledge.
We’re proud to launch our new continuing education online platform—we’ve made it even easier for you to access opportunities to learn from the latest industry information, earn CEUs, and stay at the top of your game.
More accessible, and now more affordable: we’re now able to offer our continuing education resources for less—up to 70% off our previous prices.