Pilates Anatomy 2nd Edition Online CE Exam Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics Canada
Consisting of 35 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Pilates Anatomy, Second Edition. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can understand modifications, variations, and progressions to 46 Pilates exercises and provide clients with a customized Pilates practice.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- List the six principles of Pilates.
- Discuss the relationship between breathing and Pilates practice.
- List the three key ways that breathing is controlled in Pilates.
- List the muscles of the trunk involved in mat work.
- Describe the proper cues for maintaining body alignment in mat positions.
- Identify a safe and effective basic mat program for a beginner.