Stretching Anatomy 3rd Edition Online CE Exam Without Book
Consisting of 30 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Stretching Anatomy, Third Edition. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can so you can develop regular stretching routines to help your clients move and feel better and pursue continuing education in the process.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Differentiate the types of stretches and list the benefits of each.
- Explain techniques for avoiding and treating muscle imbalances.
- Describe range of motion and its effect on flexibility.
- Discuss the movements of the trunk and how they relate to flexibility.
- Describe the movement range of the wrist.
- Explain the five major pairs of movements at the shoulder.
- Understand the importance of balancing strength and flexibility in the muscles.
- Explain the ideal timing for when to perform different types of stretches.
- Understand how to customize sport-specific stretch programs for all fitness levels.