Facilitated Stretching 4th Edition Online CE Course Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics Canada
This package includes the following:
- Online video
- Online study guide
- Recorded webinar
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Discuss general guidelines for any type of stretching, including the importance of good biomechanics.
- Examine the role of reflexes in stretching.
- Describe a variety of stretching techniques.
- Outline the spiral–diagonal patterns of PNF and describe how to use them in facilitated stretching to improve flexibility and the interaction of synergistic muscle groups.
- Explain and demonstrate strength training exercises using spiral patterns, incorporating stability balls and elastic bands.
- Explain and demonstrate how to stretch the major muscles, both partner-assisted and self-stretches for the upper extremities, lower extremities, neck, and torso.
- Create stretching routines for a variety of activities, including running, throwing and racket sports, cycling, golf, and swimming.