Complete Guide to Foam Rolling Online CE Exam With Ebook
- Complete Guide to Foam Rolling ebook
- Online continuing education exam
Backed by scientific research, Complete Guide to Foam Rolling provides step-by-step instructions for 27 of the most effective foam rolling techniques for muscle preparation and recovery. Reduce pain and restore function with therapeutic movements that help rehabilitate the body and reduce the risk of injury. Learn proper techniques to help your clients breathe, relax, and roll through tight spots as part of their warm-up, flexibility work, and cool-down. Then adapt any of the ready-to-use protocols or create a customized program to address specific problem areas as well as overall muscle and nervous system needs.
In addition, the book reviews the various types of rolling equipment and which is best for particular needs. Special tips throughout the text provide further advice for preventing injury to muscles and joints.
After reading the ebook, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
- Explain how foam rolling aids in muscle recovery.
- Describe the flexibility benefits of foam rolling.
- Identify the benefits of foam rolling for injury prevention.
- Understand the contraindications for foam rolling.
- Describe the types of equipment that can be used for foam rolling and the conditions under which each should be used.
- Understand how muscle and nerve function and position play a role in foam rolling technique.
- Perform a movement assessment to identify muscles that can benefit from foam rolling.
- Explain how foam rolling can improve performance in sport.
- List the three types of stretching that can increase flexibility.
- Describe how foam rolling can enhance rehabilitation from injury.
- Create effective foam rolling programs to be used during warm-up, flexibility work, and recovery.
AudienceA continuing education exam for certified professionals looking for alternatives to traditional stretching as a way to prepare clients for workouts and assist with their recovery.
Chapter 1. Science of Foam Rolling
Chapter 2. Benefits of Foam Rolling
Chapter 3. Foam Rolling Safety
Chapter 4. Foam Rolling Equipment
Part II. Techniques
Chapter 5. Foot and Lower Leg
Chapter 6. Upper Leg
Chapter 7. Hips
Chapter 8. Chest and Upper Back
Chapter 9. Shoulders and Arms
Part III. Programming
Chapter 10. Full-Body Assessment
Chapter 11. Warm-Up
Chapter 12. Flexibility
Chapter 13. Recovery
Chapter 14. Rehabilitation
It’s 184 pages and a 130 question exam. I would recommend. I learned more than I thought I would.