Your Strong, Sexy Pregnancy Online CE Exam
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Your Strong, Sexy Pregnancy is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 50-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify changes that occur in a woman’s body during each trimester of pregnancy.
- Modify traditional yoga poses to make them safe for pregnancy.
- Identify practices and movements that are contraindicated during pregnancy.
- Understand the modifications for sun salutations during pregnancy.
- Identify the muscles of the inner unit and their basic functions.
- Define diastasis recti and identify rehabilitation exercises for this condition.
- Explain the concept of Three Plus One Total Body Fitness and demonstrate an understanding of each component.
- Identify and differentiate the three main body types.
- Understand basic principles of balanced nutrition.
- Explain the FITT principle and how it applies to pregnancy.
- Recognize the importance of meditation and visualization during pregnancy.
- Explain when and how to return to exercise after having a baby.
- Identify yoga and fitness movements that can be done with your baby.
- Recognize postnatal exercises that help to recover core strength.
- Explain safety and mechanics for lifting babies and exercising with babies.
- Explain the changes that occur in a woman’s body after the age of 40.