Walking Solution Online CE Exam, The
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text The Walking Solution is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 50-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe an individual’s walking gait.
- Explain the biomechanical differences between walking and running.
- Demonstrate good walking posture and techniques.
- Identify factors that may interfere with proper gait.
- Demonstrate ways to increase walking intensity.
- Coach proper technique to increase speed while reducing risk of injury.
- Implement creativity through the use of interval training and unique programming.
- Apply proper warm-up and cool-down techniques to improve joint mobility and walking performance.
- Cue stretching and strength training exercises specific to walking.
- Identify ways to overcome barriers such as inclement weather and shoe discomfort.
- Design programs that will ensure walker success regardless of client health history or current medical conditions.
- Prepare promotional content to deliver via social media and traditional marketing methods.
- Establish and manage the growth of your business as a walking coach.