Sports Injuries Guidebook Online CE Exam-2nd Edition
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Sports Injuries Guidebook, Second Edition, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe how injury affects bone and tissue.
- Recognize the symptoms of and assessment protocols for a concussion.
- Identify common injuries to muscles and tendons.
- Describe the common causes, symptoms, and treatment options for over 130 injuries.
- Identify alternative and biologic therapies that are generally accepted in the United States.