Smarter Workouts With CE Exam
- Smarter Workouts text
- Continuing education exam (accessed online)
Exercise doesn’t have to be difficult to figure out. In Smarter Workouts, fitness expert Pete McCall explains the effects of exercise on the body so you can identify what will work best for your clients. Then you’ll gain access to fat-burning, core strength, and mobility workouts that will help produce real results.
Upon completing the book, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 60-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain the benefits of mobility training.
- Create workouts by organizing the variables of exercise program design to improve mobility, core strength, and metabolic conditioning.
- Identify different pieces of exercise equipment that can be used to design effective and efficient workouts.
- List the foundational patterns of human movement.
- Explain the difference between the contractile element and the elastic component of muscle.
- Describe how fascial structures function as integrated systems to organize and control movement.
- Demonstrate exercises that can be used to improve stability, mobility, dynamic balance, coordination, and strength.
- Identify the anatomical components of the core region of the human body.
- Describe the differences between linear and undulating periodization.
- Identify effective strategies for recovering from a challenging workout.
- Demonstrate effective strategies for exercising specific muscles.
AudienceA continuing education course for strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
Still haven’t received my order. I’ve contacted Canada Post but they have no answers other than they have received it in Richmond. Would be happy to write a new review when I receive the books.
I have not even opened up the book yet. Please check back in 2 months. Thanks
Not impressed with the exam and multiple choice questions & how they were asked.
Purchased the text logically written and well laid out photos. Great resource for future reference