Secrets of Successful Program Design Online CE Exam
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Secrets of Successful Program Design is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain and apply the four-step process of program design.
- Identify the primary factor that all program design starts with.
- Effectively manipulate the primary programming variables based on the desired outcome.
- Explain the difference between a program and a workout.
- Choose an appropriate program for an incoming client based on the person’s training age.
- Know the purpose of screening and be able to utilize it to determine whether an exercise is the correct fit for a client.
- Effectively progress or regress an exercise based on progression principles.
- Recognize why it is preferable to use a movement-based approach rather than a muscle-based approach in programming.
- Identify why strength is such an important physical quality and how to apply progressive overload in practice.
- Effectively design a group or individual program for a variety of client goals.
AudienceA continuing education course for personal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, and other certified fitness professionals.
The book is a great foundational book for new and veterans personal trainers. The CE Exam was well later out and touched on all aspects of the book. I didn’t find that the questions were weighted more to one chapter. I enjoy taking the CE exams to test what I retained from my first read and will go back to any questions I got incorrect to reviews a second times. A fair and challenging CE exam for this book. Thanks!