Running Anatomy Online CE Exam-2nd Edition
This product is delivered online:
• Continuing education exam
• NOTE: The text Running Anatomy, Second Edition, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
Consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading the Running Anatomy, Second Edition, book. The exam will test your knowledge of the techniques presented in the book so you can apply the concepts to your clients and pursue continuing education in the process.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 25-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
• Describe physiological adaptations to training for running.
• Analyze the biomechanics of running.
• Understand how environmental factors affect running training.
• Explain appropriate remedies for common running injuries.
• Determine effective strengthening exercises for runners.
• Describe the importance of alternative forms of training for runners.
A continuing education course for personal trainers and other certified fitness and strength and conditioning professionals working with runners.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. The Runner in Motion
Chapter 2. Training Concepts
Chapter 3. External Factors That Affect Performance
Chapter 4. Feet and Ankles
Chapter 5. Legs
Chapter 6. Core
Chapter 7. Shoulders and Arms
Chapter 8. Chest and Back
Chapter 9. Injury Prevention
Chapter 10. Alternative Training Activities
Chapter 11. Gear and Advancements