New Power Eating Online CE Exam, The
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text The New Power Eating is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify the fuels used by muscle during exercise.
- Explain the roles of protein, carbohydrate, and fat in the diet of a strength trainer.
- Recognize how performance and weight loss goals can change diet strategies.
- Understand the impact of hydration on mental and physical performance.
- Describe methods for tracking hydration.
- Discuss issues regarding fueling the female athlete.
- Describe the major dietary factors that affect mood and mental performance.
- List the three most important issues to consider when selecting a supplement.
- Identify the concepts used in developing a Power Eating plan.
- Explain a variety of dietary fueling strategies for different types of training goals.
AudienceA continuing education course for strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
Good will be finishing this weekend