Language of Coaching Online CE Exam, The
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text The Language of Coaching is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 100-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe learning and the 3P Performance Profile.
- Explain the role that attention, deliberate practice, and state of mind play in the coaching of athletes.
- Explain forms of memory and the process through which memories are created.
- Define the coaching communication loop.
- Employ the 3P Performance Profile to practice 3D cueing.
- Describe analogies and the model for using this essential coaching tool.
- Explain habit cueing and employ the cueing grid for effective coaching.
- Apply cues and analogies to movements commonly used to develop strength.
- Apply cues and analogies to movements commonly used to develop power.
- Apply cues and analogies to movements commonly used to develop speed.