Heart Rate Training Online CE Exam-2nd Edition
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Heart Rate Training, Second Edition, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 50-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify and explain the four principles of physical fitness.
- Analyze changes in heart rate status in order to manipulate athlete training.
- Use maximal heart rate to calculate training zones for optimal performance.
- Describe heart rate and oxygen consumption in relation to the principles of physical fitness.
- Evaluate energy systems and their impact on heart rate training.
- Describe ways to manipulate aerobic and anaerobic fitness parameters for the purpose of performance enhancement.
- List the benefits of heart rate monitoring for team sports.