Developing Endurance Online CE Course Without Book
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the physiology of endurance activity and the factors that contribute to endurance.
- Define the principles of endurance training and effective endurance training program design through periodization.
- Use a variety of testing and assessment tools to evaluate endurance and measure the effectiveness of endurance training programs.
- Define the principles of proper nutrition and hydration for endurance sports and activities.
- Design safe and effective endurance training programs to meet specific goals for a variety of endurance sports and activities.
- Identify a variety of endurance and resistance training drills, exercises, and training plans to maximize health and fitness as well as competitive performance.