Foundations of Sport and Exercise Psychology Web Study Guide-7th Edition
With more than 100 engaging activities, it allows students to apply the concepts from the text by completing activities for each chapter:
- Use actual sport and exercise psychology instruments to assess their skills
- Determine how to respond to real-life scenarios (with short answers or essays)
- Review and design research studies and experiments
- Search the Internet for relevant information
- Apply and test their understanding of principles and concepts of sport and exercise psychology
To further emphasize practical application, the portfolio activities can be integrated throughout a full semester, turning course units into a unified whole that builds upon itself for greater understanding of the field.
The web study guide is packaged with a new print book or ebook, or it may be purchased separately on this site.