Pilates for Rehabilitation Online CE Course Without Book
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Describe how Pilates can help clients in healing from injuries as well as to increase overall fitness level.
- Explain the 10 guiding principles that make the Pilates method unique and differentiate it from other forms of conditioning.
- Compare the benefits of each piece of Pilates equipment and explain the differences in these types of equipment.
- For each Pilates exercise, know the primary muscles involved, the objectives, indications, precautions, progressions, and technique for proper execution.
- Select appropriate Pilates exercises for specific orthopedic conditions and pathologies.