Developing Speed Online CE Course Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics Canada
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify the factors that contribute to speed and the science behind effective speed performance.
- Explain the technical differences between maximum speed and speed as it relates to an athlete’s ability to improve performance in a variety of sports.
- Identify the technical requirements for developing high-level running speed.
- Evaluate speed in athletes using a variety of assessment tools.
- Design safe and effective training programs for speed to meet specific goals for a variety of sports and activities.
- Implement a variety of drills and exercises to develop speed to maximize athletic performance.